Friday, September 19, 2014

marine biologists

                                                            Marine Biologist
Duties and Responsibilities: Marine biologists do many things related to the ocean and sea creatures. They estimate the numbers of marine organisms and analyze their population features, they write scientific reports on research and investigations, and more general information for scientific, managerial, political and general audiences, they also develop long-term programs for monitoring environmental pollution and so much more.

Salary: The average salary for a marine biologist would be $77,630 but the salary also depends on several things, like your level of education, amount of experience, industry, company size, and location.

Education: The education for a marine biologist would be that you need a Ph.D. for teaching at the postsecondary level and for most research jobs. You would at least need a bachelor’s degree for entry level jobs.







Reflection: Yes I would love to be a marine biologist because I really love water, I like going to the beach, I love to swim, and I’m very interested in the ocean and all the underwater sea creatures. I don’t know why but marine biology just interests me so much, and I really want to be a marine biologist.



No comments:

Post a Comment